The department of Civil Engineering at our institution is the most coveted of all other departments, served by the most committed team. The department abounds with eminent teaching staff that is highly skilled and motivated. The technical staff provides quality education. It is well established with the state-of- the-art laboratories to cater the needs of the students and to fully satisfy the training needs of the students and to meet the research and consultancy requirements of the department. Students of the department are actively participate in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities apart from giving their best in academics. Conducting seminars, workshops and conferences on the latest developments and arranging internships, industrial visits and expert lectures for the benefit of the students are regular features in the department. The department is playing an active role in conducting seminars, workshops etc. in all major disciplines of Civil Engineering. By the end of the course students are ready to work on the planning, design and construction of buildings, roads, bridges, water supply systems or sewage systemsHOD Profile
|Mr. N. Madhu With a B. Tech in Civil Engineering (NIT, Warangal), M. Tech in Geotechnical Engineering (NIT, Surathkal) and Pursuing Ph.D from JNTUK, Kakinada. Mr. Madhu has made soil exploration and material testing his chosen field of specialization. With nearly 12+ years of experience in this field, his area of expertise spans all the three aspects of testing services i.e., sample collection in the field, laboratory testing and interpretation of test results and preparation of reports for the client. He has also been actively involved with the technical & commercial departments of the clients to understand their specific needs and tailoring the tests and reports to meet their requirement. Involved in development of infrastructure at various GSM sites for Spice Telecom, Bharti Mobile Ltd, Hutchison Essar South Ltd & BSNL projects and CDMA sites for Reliance Infocomm across India. Also Worked as a Technical Team member (Telecom Infrastructure) & Quality Control Engineer. He is the fellow member of IGS, New Delhi.|
To be a world class leader in transforming lives through an innovative, rigorous and compassionate approach by imparting high quality academic excellence in technical education to uplift the living standards of the rural youth by promoting the cutting edge technologies, employability, higher education and research with socio-technical, ecofriendly and entrepreneurial values.Mission of the Institute:
To develop high quality technical personal with a sound footing on basic engineering principles, innovative capabilities and exemplary professional conduct to lead and to use technology for the progress of mankind, training and adepting them to changing technological environment by proving the high quality instruction, infra, faculty, effective training and learning methods imbibing socio-ethical, eco-friendly and entrepreneurial values as the inner strength for the rural development.Vision of the Department
“To produce universally qualitative, competitive and well determined civil engineers endowed with ethical and human values to serve the society and strive for innovative technologies that destine the economic development of nation”Mission of the Department
1. To mould the students has efficient entrepreneurs and to inculcate self confidence and all-round development of the students through eminent lectures, effective training programs, field visits and various technical seminars.
2. To Build-up the students with generic knowledge of all the areas of civil engineering to prepare them ready for industrial needs.
3. To establish the laboratories with state of the art equipment and provide facilities to meet the academic, research and consultancy needs by updating the physical infrastructure.
4. To make aware of global economic trends and train to contribute to the nation building.
5. To contribute for the welfare of the society by producing qualitative and quantitative civil engineering graduates by engaging them in service oriented training and development programs.
6. To develop strong bondage with relevant industries, institutes of higher learning and most coveted research organizations.